Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Rare Lush Sale Two!!!

Hey everyone!! Since I got such positive feedback about my first rare lush sale, I decided to make a second edition!! :)

Some of the items from the first sale are still available too!! :) So don't forget to check out what's left!!



Before I continue, anyone who orders from me MUST UNDERSTAND:

1. I am NOT responsible for any spillage, crumbling, or melting during transit!
2. I can NOT provide tracking numbers unless you work out something with me BEFOREHAND
3. Products are FIRST COME FIRST SERVE
4. Shipping cost depends on how much you order!
5. To place an order, MUST EMAIL ME: megalushlove@yahoo.com
6. When you email PLEASE INCLUDE THE PRODUCTS YOU WISH TO PURCHASE!
7. I ACCEPT PAYPAL ONLY!!! SORRY!!
8. THIS SALE IS U.S. RESIDENTS ONLY AND CANADA!!
9. Shipping cost depends on how many products purchased!!
10. When you email me, include your email that is attached to your paypal account!!
11. Once I send you the invoice, you have 48 hours to pay, or else I have to put the products back up on the market again!! (Sorry!!)


Here are the products:


3 - $5.00 Cinders Bath Bomb
A spicy && warm scented bath bomb!!




5 - $5.00 So White Bath Bomb
A beautiful FRESH APPLE scented bath bomb!! yummy!! :)



3 - $5.00 Lil' Lush Puds
This smells EXACTLY like Snowcake soap!! :)



3 - $6.00 Satsuma Santas

A lovely orange-citrus scent!! :)





SOLD OUT!!!! - $5.00 Chunks of Angels Delight Soap
A wonderful fruity scent!! A really fun soap!!


2 - $4.00 RED pieces of So White Soap
2 - $4.00 GREEN pieces of So White Soap
*VERY RARE*!!!!
This smells EXACTLY LIKE SO WHITE!!!! :)



SOLD OUT!!!! - $6.00 BIG Think Pink!
**VERY RARE**





Please EMAIL ME: megalushlove@yahoo.com for ordering!!

Also shipping will depend on where you live & how many products you purchase!!


xoxo Megalushlove

1 comment:

  1. Can you reserve me 1 of each on the Matryoshka? You know, if there's still any left over from a year ago. LOL.

    ReplyDelete